A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Thursday 9 January 2014

Valentine Girl - Artbymiran

Good Morning to you all on this extremely wet & windy Thursday morning!  Nothing unusual for any of us here in the UK at the moment eh?

This morning I'm sharing a beautiful image, which I came across for the very first time at the weekend.  It is by Mi Ran of Artbymiran and, honestly, I was sooooo excited to browse through her fabulous artwork and didn't know which one to choose first!  Mi Ran has a GRAND OPENING on her blog HERE where she is also offering a giveaway contest and free image.  You can also click on my link at the side, which will take you straight there.  Either way, you seriously don't want to miss out on these fabulous, new images!

After much debating, I chose this very elegant Valentine Girl to create with and I'm so pleased with how she turned out.  Apologies in advance though ..... this is a picture heavy post! LOL.
I chose to decorate my heart trinket box, which I bought from The Range just after Christmas.  I adore these boxes and have so much fun prettying them up :)
I coloured this little beauty with Copics:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11   Hair:  E13, E35, E50, E51
Dress:   G21, G94, G99   Rose:  R11, R20, RV42, E50, E51
The papers used are from Lili of the Valley and are called The Antebellum.
                

Other items used:
Pearl String & Flowers from The Hobby House
Berries from Live & Love Crafts
Ivory Satin Ribbon & Peach Grosgrain from stash

I'd like to enter into the following:
Addicted to Stamps and More - #77 Make Your Mark
Make It Monday - #173 Linky Party
Shopping Our Stash - #133 Use Something New (Trinket Box & Digi Image)
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - #51 Anything but a Card
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Something New (Trinket Box & Digi Image)

I hope you like my little creation today and thank you so much for stopping by :)
Big hugs

18 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the giveaway poster and your beautiful creation. How beautiful it is. It is totally stunning! Love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Tracey this is totally gorgeous! The image is fab, I might have to take a peek at her shop. Love the papers and beautiful design too!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic trinket box! It's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash for the "something new" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Tracey! Nice to see that you are still creating absolutely gorgeous projects! Thanks for playing with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    PS: Stop by and see us sometime at 613 Avenue Create. We are having our 1 year Anniversary this coming Sunday and we have some great prizes. There may even be little surprises for our international friends. http://avenue613.blogspot.com
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, totally amazing! What a gorgeous little box you have created. I love how you have coloured her dress too.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracey the box looks so lovely .Especially like the color choice and the blooms
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful box. Saw this on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tracey this is awesome! BEAUTIFUL choice of colors and accent elements! Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Out with the Old, In with the New’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable little box, saw it on MIM, #5

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my - this is absolutely stunning! I love the box shape, and your colouring, and the pearls, flowers, the papers you've used...absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for coming to play at Shopping our Stash with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tracey. What a lovely box. Love your soft colours and all the added details. Great project. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our 'Anything but a card' challenge.

    Hugs Helen P x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Tracey! Just wanted to let you know that your project will be featured on our Facebook Page on Wednesday.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    http://avenue613.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/avenue613

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful job - LOVE your trinket box. Gorgeous color combo and an amazing project. Thanks for sharing with us at ATS&M this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tracey, thanks for coming my way from MIM! I am loving your trinket box...lovely layers! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful work, yes the images are gorgeous aren't they, I only come across them about 30 min ago myself! Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tracey this is a little work of art and your colouring is amazing. It is such a wonderful valentines gift idea.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is gorgeous!! Also thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx