A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Sunday 21 July 2013

613 Avenue Create Ch #29

Good Morning everyone - hope you're all happy and well.

It's time for another challenge at 613 Avenue Create and, as always, it's ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist to create and envelope to match your card.  I kinda strayed a little from the envelope as I had no choice than to make a box - as hard as I would've tried, there was no way my card was going to squeeze into an envelope!  

Our sponsors this week are the fabulous RSD and Beansie Doodles

I chose to colour up 'Pepper for Prom' and here she is .... I do apologise as it's quite a picture heavy post today.
How pretty is she!  
I coloured the very pretty Pepper up with Copics using the following:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11  Hair/Shoes:  E43, E41   Dress/Hairband:  YG63, YG67, G21
My background papers are the beautiful Maja Design Vintage Spring Collection from Live & Love Crafts.
The pearl string is from The Hobby House
I fussy cut Pepper out and added 3d foam to give her a bit of dimension.  The die she is layered onto is Ann's Paper Art Stitching Stencil, which I bought from The Art of Craft.  I did start sewing, but, after half an hour and only one swirl and a petal later, I decided it wasn't such a great idea and that a far greater length of time was most definitely needed to complete this gorgeousness LOL ... Oh well, maybe next time ;)
My little floral array consists of roses, cameo, pearl brad, flat backed pearl and pearl flourishes - all of which can be found at The Hobby House.  The ribbon is from my stash and the decoration berries are from Live & Love Crafts.
I created my box and then layered co-ordinating papers.  I printed a smaller version of Pepper onto one of the layers and coloured her dress to make her stand out a bit.
I would like to enter into the following:

Charisma Cardz Challenge - Ch #28 Girly
Crafts-Too Challenge You - Twist 2 - I chose a 1950's theme with 3 or more layers
Creative Fingers Challenge  - Anything Goes 
Digi Makeover Challenge #97 Tic-Tac-Toe (Diecuts, Ribbon, 2 or more PP)
Dutch Dare Card Challenges - #226 Floral Frenzy
Make It Monday #150 Linky Party

I hope you like my little creation today and would love for you to take a look at my teamies' fab creations! We look forward to seeing what you create this week! 

Big hugs

10 comments:

  1. A work of art Tracey and I agree - it had to be a box.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Crafts-Too Challenge You.
    Carol x
    C2cu DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and box. Beautiful colouring and love all those flowers.
    So pretty!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and such fabulous colouring. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and colors Tracey. Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tracey .SO SO EXQUISITE
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous girly card, perfect colouring, love your embellishments, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great work, thanks for joining Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week! Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love your colouring! Spotted it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracey this is such a gorgeous set!! I love the design, papers, embellishments and your coloring is just beautiful especially the folds of the dress. Thanks for being such an awesome DT member!

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  10. she is fabulous! beautifully coloured - saw it on mim and came for a better look x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx