A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Love is in the air …

Hi all, today I thought I’d share my recent Wedding card (plus candle, of course), which I made for my boss’ son & his new wife as a little token keepsake of their beautiful day! …. and what a gorgeous day it was again on Saturday! Oooh! I do love a bit of sunny brightness in a clear blue sky! 

The card/candle I made was using a digi stamp from Redonkadoodles called ‘Wedding Couple’ ……. and here it is ……..

003

This is the very first Redonkulous image I have used and it was great fun to colour up – what a super beautiful couple!  I used promarkers to colour them up – adding a reddish tint to the groom’s hair and a darker brown to the bride’s to reflect the ‘real’ happy couple!

001

The gorgeous flowers I added from Wild Orchid Crafts, the beautiful flat backed pearls are from Joanna Sheen and the ribbon and lace were from my crafty stash!  The backing papers were actually a freebie from a craft magazine and have been sitting in the cupboard for a while just waiting ….. and waiting some more …… to be used with the perfect image!

001 - Copy002

Lastly, I added the all important glitter! I do love a bit of shimmery glitz!!

I am proudly entering this into Unique Crafters Challenge: September Challenge - Anything Goes

Hope you like my newest creation …….. am just off now to continue with yet another wedding card!  You gotta love weddings ……..
Thanks for taking a peek, lots of hugs
Tracey xx

6 comments:

  1. Clean up in isle 4!!! My mouth is drooling over this! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I am now a follower. I noticed you are new to the blogging world! You will have many followers in no time as your stuff is absolutely gorgeous! I will be doing a Design Team call in the future, so be sure to apply! :)
    RedonkulousDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty.
    I love that you made the candle to match. So cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning girl...just stunning...this is my favorite image of Redonkulous to date...i've coloured it up 3 times...cropped though..i would love to try a candle some time...would love a tutorial...many thanks for sharing..i'm your newest follower..
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey!
    Iwanted to stop by and thank you for the sweet commrnt you left on my blog and to "snoop around" through yours. OMG! Your coloring is fantastic! I'm still in the beginning stages of coloring, but it's so much fun. The idea of making a matching candle just blew me away!
    Unique Crafters Challenge is a little diffrernt this month; lots of categories and lots of prizes. I hope you enter your card and matchimg candle. They are just so beautiful!!
    Hugs,
    Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card and candle. You do such great design and coloring. I am now a follower.
    I look forward to your next project. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweetie, this is just AmAzInG I love it Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx